Comment on page
Use with Ruuvi Gateway / Ruuvi Network
Lifecycle: Alpha. Last updated 2021-04-16
- 1.Sign in to RuuviStation beta program in PlayStore.
- 2.Install the latest beta version.
- 3.Open the app, go to menu -> App Settings -> SHAKE your phone until new menu appears "Experimental features".
- 4.Go to menu, click Ruuvi Network ON.
- 5.Go to RuuviStation main menu -> Sign IN and add you email you want to register RuuviTags.
- 6.Enter code which has been sent to your email.
- 7.Now your application and email is register as a Ruuvi Network user.
- 1.Select RuuviTag, go to sensor settings.
- 2.Scroll down, and click "CLAIM" -> Now your sensor is registered to the Ruuvi Network.
- 3.Repeat for the other sensors.
- 4.Unclaim sensor by deleting it from the RuuviStation app.
- 1.Go to RuuviStation main menu.
- 2.Click the update icon in left down corner -> RuuviStation retrieves the data from Ruuvi Network.