Comment on page
Ruuvi Developer Documentation
Lifecycle: Beta. This documentation collects the most important resources for developers into one place
This new documentation is work in process and may still have errors and inconsistencies. Each page has a lifecycle description under title to let users know the maturity of components.
- Proposal: Suggested feature, collecting feedback. Not implemented in any way.
- Alpha: Implementation exists to try out the feature. Might get cancelled, might have breaking changes. Not guaranteed to be available.
- Beta: Implementation is available, although on hardware there might be a waiting list. Breaking changes are avoided, but possible if something critical is found. Intended to move into production.
- In production: Mature feature which can be used as a part of your business.
- Deprecated: Feature will be removed in a future release. If you're using this feature, please migrate to a feature which is in production or contact Ruuvi team as soon as possible to discuss your needs in the future.
- Obsolete: Feature which used to be available, but has been removed. Documentation is maintained only for a reference.